[WT-support] Interface Setup

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 6 04:35:11 CEST 2009

I assume you are referring to the SB-1000 USB Radio
Interface<http://www.cgantenna.be/sb1000.html>,
and not the Heathkit SB-1000 HF
amplifier<http://www.rigpix.com/linears/heathkit_sb1000.htm>.
:-)

I think you have to contact CG Antenna directly to find out if they have an
updated device driver for Vista.  Try support at cgantenna.be .

Most USB-to-Serial converters include device driver software.  Most
companies post driver updates online, but, I couldn't find any software
links on the CG Antenna web site.  Where is it hiding?  Maybe you have to go
to the maker of the CP2102 UART chip,
here<https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx>
.

I see you posted a note in reply to another message thread.  Are you saying
that you have the SB-1000 Interface working OK on Vista now?