[WT-support] Swap Radio&MK2R+

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 3 12:12:45 CEST 2009

This "bug" has been driving me nuts for a while now. At least I now know
what is happening, but why remains a mystery.

In contests the command has been working just fine, but outside thereof
it has not. What happens is this:

Pressing the swap radio key changes the tx focus but NOT the rx focus.
In this scenario I am using the paddle and the internal Winkey in the
MKR2+. However if I then press a programmed F key ( say F4 to send my
call), then thereafter the swap radio key changes both tx and rx focii .
Perhaps I'm wrong but I can only surmise that this is a bug in the code
somewhere.

73

Clive
GW3NJW