[WT-support] FT817 rig control

Andy Barter andy.barter at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 2 13:04:59 CEST 2009

Hi

I have just installed Win-Test v4 ready to use in the CQWW contest. I have
been testing the rig control with my FT817 and notice the mode is not set
correctly when I change band. If I set to 80m with the FT817 set to LSB and
change band up to 20m the mode on the FT817 is set to LSB even though the
FT817 was set up for USB on 20m. Is there a setting that I have not found
yet to overcome this problem. I cannot try rig control out on any other rig
at the moment.

73

Andy - G8ATD (Contest organiser for G3B)