[WT-support] recording messing up cw sending

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Mon Nov 30 21:46:56 CET 2009

WT 4.3, EZM, WT internal keyer (no WK), decently new computer with XP, no antivirus.

This was my first time to run V4 in CW contest and also the first time to try the recording. Nice while it worked but shortly after starting the program and recording the computer got into problems and started to mess up cw sending. In some cases froze for a few seconds completely. I did RELOAD several times after what it was OK again for some 5-10 minutes and then started again. Checked the Task Manager and having the recording on definitely resulted in having 100% processor capacity reached occasionally for some reason and I guess that is where the problem comes from.

Had to go back to my old external RECALL recording and then everything worked as usual. Anyone else noticing this happening with WT recording? Any cure?

BTW - it happened on both of my computers so not a computer problem.

Other than that V4 has worked great in both CQWW contests.

73
Tonno
Es5tv