[WT-support] problems with win-test and micro-keyer

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Nov 29 15:38:50 CET 2009

We had a number of problems with Win-Test and MicroKeyer this weekend...I am
wondering if anyone else did too??

I am currently using ver 3.26 on 19 station computers...I have 11
MicroKeyers and prior to this weekend they have performed flawlessly...it
started at the beginning of the contest...a number of MicroKeyers would not
talk to Win-Test at all... some of the keyers would not send even send
cw...random dits or dahs....we spent a number of hours trying to load the
system up using a standard format...what is strange is that some of the
computers did not have a problem...but there were 6 or 7 that were a
bear....is there a know problem with Win-Test and the MicroKeyer?? My
stations computers are all using the same version on Windows
XP................do I need to go to Ver 4??
Thanks in advance
de Rick NQ4I