[WT-support] bad zones

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Sat Nov 28 09:08:48 CET 2009

Jorge .... you should download the LATEST CTY_WT_MOD.DAT, and then do a
RESTART.

CTY.DAT does not parse Zones very well - especially US and VE Zones.

CTY_WT_MOD.DAT has extensive data to parse the Russian Zones.

So go to OPTIONS---Data Files---Country Files and select CTY_WT_MOD.DAT.
Click DOWNLOAD
Click OK after download is complete
Check RELOAD LOG NOW and Click on OK

This will clear up your US / VE Zone Scoring as well as your Russians.  It
should correct your Log automatically after the RELOAD.

73 -- Dave, W9ZRX