[WT-support] MAP.DTA File Not Found

Bruce Elbert bruce at applicationstrategy.com
Sun Nov 29 07:54:35 CET 2009

Steve, yes, that worked. Thanks.

Trying to operate in CQWW CW. Now, WT runs on XP for a while, then crashes.
I'm the WinKeyer USB connected to the PC. Auto keying on WT works for five
minutes, then stops - does not key radio (the paddle does work, as does
WinTest). I go into WT  configuration again to reset the keyer, and then the
program crashes. I actually have to reboot to get it to shut down. So, it's
too unreliable to use program keying.

 I've tried 4.2 and 4.3 but both crash in this manner.

I've also got an issue with my IC7600 which I run as IC generic because of
the C-IV I'm using. It doesn't control frequency.

Maybe too many things are going on at the same time. Suggestions?

Thanks to all. Bruce K6ZB