[WT-support] MAP.DTA File Not Found

Bruce Elbert bruce at applicationstrategy.com
Fri Nov 27 17:06:19 CET 2009

I successfully upgraded to v 4.3.0 this morning but it gives the following
error message on startup:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Win-Test\MAP.DTA":FIle not found The map won't be available.

Also, does this upgrade automatically update country and other files? If
not, kindly direct me to the source of updates. I'd like to run this in
CQWW et al.

Note also, that I used PayPal and did not experience any delay for
registration. The instructions indicate that it could talke 3 days, so I'm
not sure what that is about.

Thanks, as always.

Best 73, Bruce Elbert K6ZB