[WT-support] wtRotator and Alphaspid

Peter Bacon peter at g3zss.com
Thu Nov 26 21:45:37 CET 2009

I am trying to configure wtRotator to work with my Alphaspid rotator.
When I start the wtRotator programme I can see that it is displaying
"COM1 to Alphapid: opened".  Likewise if I try to set the antenna
direction from within WT, then I see the log window showing the command
such as "Set Alphaspid rotator to : 120".

However the main rotator window only shows dotted lines at not the beam
heading.  Likewise changing the direction by Cntl F12 or right clicking
on the rotator window does nothing.
I have normal control of the rotator if I switch to HRD rotator
programme so I know the com1 interface is working, but I cannot get it
to work in wtRotator.
Any ideas?
Peter G3ZSS