[WT-support] Communicationproblem wtDXtelnet with DX-Cluster Monitor /DXSpotwindow

Olaf Brunner olaf.brunner at dzn.de
Wed Nov 25 14:36:43 CET 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

vielen Dank...klappt ufb.
beste 73 de Olaf dl7cx

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: support-bounces at win-test.com
[mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com]Im Auftrag von Wolfgang Schwarz
-DK9VZ-
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. November 2009 14:24
An: support at win-test.com
Betreff: Re: [WT-support] Communicationproblem wtDXtelnet with
DX-Cluster Monitor /DXSpotwindow

Hi Olaf

thats a normal network problem
When you are using the USB-Modem, your windows PC has no cable connected
to the network port and therefore Windows switches down the network port
then.

You need another adressing in the network, when you use an UMTS-Stick
Try to enter in the network config of WT and (!!) WTdxTelnet the following
Broadcast-Address 127.255.255.255 and it will work with the USB-Stick.

But you have to change that every time you go byck to your DSL-Network
So remember the settings as they are today

/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/
ws at dk9vz.com <mailto:ws at dk9vz.com>

http://dk9vz.com