[WT-support] Can not register WT 3.27.1

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 25 01:01:51 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:12 AM, Suad Zukic <suad.zukic at t-online.de> wrote:

> With new HDD program runs properly, but I am
> not able to register lately reinstalled test-version, even
> registration-key was generated  and preceedure required made.
>
> May I have some help here?

Use your original V3 reg. key if you can find it in an old email, not the
new key just sent to you by the web site.

If you first purchased WT V3 after about June, 2008, then in July of 2009
you should have received an email with a free upgrade to V4 and a password.
If you received such an email, you *cannot* get a  V3 reg. key any more via
the web site, even if you never installed V4.  The key you received will
only work with V4.

If you can't find the email with the download password for V4, you have to
request a new V3 key from the authors.

PS: By the way, the WT is not recognizing ( "seeing" ) some by
> other logging programs generated Cabrillo-Logs. Tryed several
> times to import logs, without success ( new WT-log always empty ).
> Any ideas?

Send me one of the Cabrillo logs that doesn't work (as an attachment) and I
will tell you what is wrong with it.