[WT-support] Can not register WT 3.27.1

Suad Zukic suad.zukic at t-online.de
Tue Nov 24 14:12:24 CET 2009

Hello everybody

Some months ago I complaned that WT was running to slow
on one of my lap-tops. No reason for could be found first.

As the matter of fact, the problem was cosed by harmed
hard disc. With new HDD program runs properly, but I am
not able to register lately reinstalled test-version, even
registration-key was generated  and preceedure required made.

May I have some help here?

Thanks in advance

73 Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )

PS: By the way, the WT is not recognizing ( "seeing" ) some by
other logging programs generated Cabrillo-Logs. Tryed several
times to import logs, without success ( new WT-log always empty ).
Any ideas?