[WT-support] New Win-Test LUA scripts for FT-2000 DVS voice keyer; Elecra...

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 20 19:22:34 CET 2009

Sherwin,

I'm not sure what you mean by "similar conflict", but if you have the K1EA
DVP board, it will not work with Win-Test or any other Windows software as
far as I know (no Windows drivers available).  Maybe you have some other
type of voice keyer card, but it may not be supported by Win-Test.

Most people just use the existing sound card in their PCs as a voice keyer
on a Windows machine, so you probably don't need to move that DVR board at
all.  Radio type doesn't matter.

The FT-2000 has a "DVS-6" option that provides voice keyer capability, and
you can control it via software.  For the FT-1000MP MkV there is a similar
DVS-2 optional voice keyer, but I don't see anyway to activate it from
software, so Win-Test cannot control it.