[WT-support] New Win-Test LUA scripts for FT-2000 DVS voice keyer; Elecra...

NJChuck at aol.com NJChuck at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 15:15:42 CET 2009

Good morning Bob....

since Im planning to install a DVR board from another PC where I used CT
...is there any similar conflict with my FT1000MP MK V ??

thanks much...

some other non related follow-up questions for you but that will be in due
time.

stay well ...

Sherwin

In a message dated 11/20/2009 5:47:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,