[WT-support] WIN TEST DX-PEDITION PT5UN / PP5EG

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 10 20:42:12 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:17 AM, py5eg <py5eg at iesa.com.br> wrote:

> I'm using Win test, for the first time for a special event operation and
> I would like to see if I can solve some doubts:
>
> 1) Is it possible to have a summary countries and zones worked just like
> the CQWW contest? I configured the log as M/ operators HF+50 MHz

Alt-M will display a list of countries worked.  Right click to "Copy as
Text".

Unlike CT, Win-Test does not log or guess zone information for DXpedition
logs.

2) I'm trying to export the log as ADIF file and the window to export is
> not accessible ???

Export to ADIF should work OK.  Export to Cabrillo is not available.  From
ADIF you can use third party software to obtain statistics.  I think K3NA
did this with the VP6DX logs, which were logged with Win-Test.  Contact Eric
directly.

3) What can I do to have different standard messages for CW and RTTY?

As far as I know, this is not supported directly, though now it should be
possible to use the Alternate messages (Alt-C) and some simple LUA Scripts
to accomplish this (in Win-Test version 4.2 or later).