[WT-support] Logging an incomplete VHF QSO

Matthew Jeffery m0mat at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 27 10:55:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm looking to see if there's a way to log an imcomplete QSO in VHF contests.

Quite often I don't get a complete locator or exchange, the station calls back later when conditions improve to give me the rest of the information, Currently, when I just get a partial locator square, or don't get the complete echange I have to enter a dummy entries in the field and make a note that I need to come back to it.

Is there a way to force an incomplete entry into the log, or log IO84?? for example?

73 Matt
M0MAT