[WT-support] TX inhibit with WT and EZM

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun May 24 22:58:31 CEST 2009

Hi Tonno,

Take a look to these programmable Footswitch, u can use one of them in parallel to the Multiplier footswitch so it can send an ESC to the RUN PC. If u use EZMaster and WT in this way u can stop, Fxx messages, but not foot pressing, even EZMaster can be programmed to stop PTT out also from software with the footswitch pressed, WT doesn't support it, ESC stops omly Fxx playing, so i can still suggest to use this footESC AND brake PTT lines, both action solve ur problems in all modes.

73 de Fabio I4UFH

http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/tech_support/brochures/savant-elite-foot-switch.pdf