[WT-support] spots from cwskimmer

ik7jwy ik7jwy at alice.it
Sun May 3 23:32:08 CEST 2009

Bob Wilson, N6TV ha scritto:
> Well, it could be useful, but since announcements will overwrite each
> other in the band map (when they are close to the same frequency), why
> do you need to know who made the last spot?

I don't need to know who made the last spot. I need to know if the spot
that I see in the bandmap is coming from the telnet cluster or from the
local cwskimmer. In the second case, I'm sure that I'll be able to
receive with my ears the spotted station.

> Note that both the DX Cluster Monitor
> <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#DX-Cluster_Monitor>
> [Alt-O] and DX Cluster Announcements
> <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#DX-Cluster_Announcements> [Alt-A]
> windows do display the spotter's callsign.  You could use the latter
> for point and shoot QSOs instead of the band map.

In fact, the DX Cluster Announcements is usefull for my need. Anyway, it
would be better to have only one window, the bandmap window, with all
the needed info.

Ok, Bob, many thanks for your help.

73 de IK7JWY Art