[WT-support] spots from cwskimmer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun May 3 22:32:13 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 1:02 PM, ik7jwy <ik7jwy at alice.it> wrote:

> It will be usefull, in my opinion, to see immediately if the spot is
> originated by the usual telnet cluster or by the local cwskimmer. Maybe with
> a different colour or a different sign beside the spot.

Well, it could be useful, but since announcements will overwrite each other
in the band map (when they are close to the same frequency), why do you need
to know who made the last spot?

Note that both the DX Cluster
Monitor<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#DX-Cluster_Monitor>[Alt-O]
and DX
Cluster Announcements<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#DX-Cluster_Announcements>
[Alt-A]
windows do display the spotter's callsign.  You could use the latter for
point and shoot QSOs instead of the band map.