[WT-support] Mult station reported freq

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Mar 29 22:42:34 CEST 2009

Hi Bob...thanks for the note...we are using 3 stations on 40m and 20m...a
Running station, a Multiplier station that works Mults and other stuff not
in the log and a Partner station...if I set the Mult station as Run support
and the Partner as Run Support, then all three stations look and act like
partners...the Mult station is typing calls in his field and they display on
the Partner and the Run...this is an action I don't want...I need the Mult
station to have his own idenity...but I dont want the Mult station to report
his freq to the network...thats the problem...we use the Run station to pass
to, not the mult station who is moving around all the time...thanks de Rick