[WT-support] partner bug noticed

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Mar 28 03:54:15 CET 2009

Maybe you have to type NOSUPPORT at the MULT station.  Look in the Status
window [Alt-J].  If it says "M+" that means the mult station is acting in
partner mode.

For M/2 the commands would be RUN1 or RUN2 *followed by* SUPPORT (or
PARTNER) or NOSUPPORT (or NOPARTNER).

For M/S the commands would be RUN or MULT followed by SUPPORT or NOSUPPORT.

For M/M it would be just RUN and SUPPORT/NOSUPPORT, though MULT also seems
to work.

Even the computer with no radio has to be set to the right band, so that
Win-Test knows which band is being supported.