[WT-support] Cabrillo v3

Hans Johansson sm0imj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:30:06 CET 2009

It's concerning entering the single band option.
Last time I noticed was in the ARRL International DX Contest and the CQ WW
160m where I noticed that WT did not have an option to select single band
and the Cabrillo file was also in the old format.
I edited it manually to get the single band stuff in.
Next one now is the Russian DX Contest (next weekend) where I will also
participate as single band.

Maybe I'm on the wrong track, if so; guide me...

73's
Hans, SMØIMJ

2009/3/15 Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>

> 2009/3/15 Hans SM0IMJ <sm0imj at gmail.com>
>
>>  Anyone that knows about future support of Cabrillo v3 format?
>>

> From Release.txt:
>
> 3.14.0 (Jul 25, 2007)
>
> - Done some improvements and bugfixes in the NAQP contest. It now uses
>   a specific "Equivalent State/Province" file: NAQP.DAT. It also uses
>   the Cabrillo v3 specs for generating logs for the contest sponsor.
>   The RTTY leg also supported.
>
> 3.13.0 (Jul 23, 2007)
>
> - The generated CABRILLO files for both CQWW DX and WPX are now in
>   the CABRILLO V3 Format.
>
> Maybe you have a different question?
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV