[WT-support] Hostility on the list?

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Thu Mar 5 12:41:55 CET 2009

I also could not agree more. I have never used W-T to it's full benefit in a
multi-multi network, but, as a CW/SSB/rtty contest program it fulfils my
requirements to a T. It would be nice if it included psk so that I could use
it in the RSGB HFCC contests, but I don't like psk and I am definitely not
asking for it to be included.

As for all developers of amateur radio software, add-ons, databases, etc all
done for free in their spare time I have nothing but admiration for these
fellow hams.
73
Andy G3SVD