[WT-support] Fw: TS950SDX sub receiver freq

Jim Fisher gm0nai at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 4 18:44:12 CET 2009

Bob,
If I sold my 2 950s and bought 2 K3s would it make a huge difference to my contest score?
NO.
There might be a difference on the test bench but not much difference in scores.
Therefore I will spend my money on Antennas, Towers and feeders etc. instead.

It is a pity this functionality can't be added because in my mind it is such a simple fix as detailed in my first post.

Oh well I guess I will have to be one of the less deserving non K3 owners.

73

Jim
GM0NAI / GM7R