[WT-support] Win-Test does not meet my need!

Jacques Saget f6bee at free.fr
Tue Mar 3 19:42:18 CET 2009

115 K QSOs from K5D added to 13 k at D4C +  55 k+ from TX5C is nothing
compared to 160k
by VP6DX !     I don't even mention other minor expeditions at hardly
60k Qs or some marginal M/M contest
operations.
I'm afraid a still undiscovered bug multiplies the number of QSOs
displayed by WT !

Come on guys !

Just in case, after this line I switch the "Humor mode" back to OFF.

73

Jacques, F6BEE