[WT-support] DVK w/microKeyer II?

TMorton cx7tt at 4email.net
Mon Mar 2 23:15:09 CET 2009

Hello,
I have set up the mK II iaw the setup guide for WT but can not get the
DVK to work properly. I have tried both the 'enable' sound card and also
the mK II option in the config menus. Anybody out there running mK II
with WT and K3?
Would appreciate some guidance. The only way I can hear the msgs are to
either open mK II, change audio switching and PTT to line rear only and
use the mK II DVK or to record using the shift+F*...when doing that, the
audio is very thin and drives the K3 to 1/2 power...i.e., only 50 out of
100w....
Tnx
Tom
CX7TT