[WT-support] Implementation of rotor control?

w7upf donsay2 at cox.net
Mon Mar 2 18:03:34 CET 2009

First, let me say I have used Win-test in two of the "big" contests
(2008 and 2009) and for the record, I won two awards in the 2008 CQ WW
WPX SSB, Low power, Unassisted Single Operator category.  I have no
complaints with the software and each time my Cabrillo file has been
accepted by the "robot" without return or modification.  Obviously, I am
not complaining about the software!!

However, that having been said, I have wanted to see  "rotor control"
implemented  in  Win-Test as used in the CT-Win software (which I had
previously used since its introduction) so I must again ask, is rotor
control in your future plans?

I can live without it but as a single and  unassisted operator, rotor
control in a contest is quite a time and effort advantage.

73s  Don  W7UPF