[WT-support] Putting the contest compilation out in the community?

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Tue Jun 30 18:58:19 CEST 2009

Hans:  You bring up a good point, one which was the subject of a continuing
string on the Northern California Contest Club reflector regarding
California QSO Party.  This is a major US contest, but the Win-Test team has
shown no interest in supporting it. If there was a generic "US QSO Party"
template, or some way, as you suggest, to allow users to develop their own
templates, I would certainly use it for CQP.  While they're busy working on
supporting the "1296 MHz All-Monaco RTTY Sprint", I'll be setting up N1MM
for this year's CQP, hoping to beat my best year with 1,350 QSO's.

           Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com