[WT-support] V4

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Wed Jun 24 17:20:08 CEST 2009

Steve and group!

I'm 100% agree with Peter G4MJS's opinion!

I prefer to enjoy those new extra features, as I have tested during the Beta
phase and now V4, than to spend their time (WT's Team) for supporting new
contests than most of us will never participate... Remember that those new
features will be used by most of us.

Of course, it would be nice to support all contests but as all of us, the
WT's team has their priorities because their short of time!

See you in F'hafen!

Pablo - EA4TX