[WT-support] FW: WIN-TEST CLUSTER

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Wed Jun 10 17:10:31 CEST 2009

Well I don't know what happened there! Almost a whole line was missing from
my last email. I'll try again:-

Subject: [WT-support] WIN-TEST CLUSTER

Hi, I am playing around with the cluster/Telnet in Wintest  and I don't seem
to be able to send a spot. The spots of stations I work appear in the band
map in S&P mode but don't seem to go anywhere else. Is there a way to send
them out to the cluster either manually or even automatically? During BERU
spots were coming straight into the band map which somewhat surprised me as
I was not expecting it, this is not happening now.

73

Andy G3SVD