[WT-support] Macro $CORRECT

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Wed Jun 3 20:51:44 CEST 2009

Hi Franta,

OK, I see. Unfortunately the macros are probably not processed in such a
way that your idea would work - I think (developers would have to
confirm) that the symbols such as $CORRECT are processed as soon as you
hit the key - before the message starts - and not dynamically during the
message.

Perhaps if you make a correction to the call during the exchange, you
could just remember to hit F5? Assuming you still have that programmed
with $LOGGEDCALL, that should accomplish what you desire...

     ~Iain / N6ML