[WT-support] Macro $CORRECT

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Wed Jun 3 15:24:24 CEST 2009

I mean it's good idea to send the logged (correct) call again after sending of
the RST and report in case it was corrected since then. It can save time
spent by the other station repeating its call.

E.g. DJ1ZY 599 123 DJ0ZY when I corrected the call during the sending of the
RST and report. So I tried to set the INSERT string in "Standard CW messages"

$LOGGEDCALL $GUESSEXCH $F2 $CORRECT

But it doesn't work properly. Wintest checks OK that the call was changed and
sends it again but it doesn't send the new (corrected) call but the old one.
Is it a bug as at this moment an other call is sent than the one in the
call-field? Or is there any other solution for this?

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY