[WT-support] WT 4.1.0-dev - still: OUT OF MEMORY

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 23:53:00 CEST 2009

Hi Larry,
this is the computer I am using:
DELL LATITUDE D610
Window XP Professional,(Version 2002), SP 3
Intel Penium M, 1,86 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM

-----------------------------
This is the memory usage (from Task Manager window)
when WT starts-up used memory is:  24.300KB,
when I open the recorder window it becomes 24.372KB
opening MP3 config it becomes 26.068KB

start recording it becomes 26.492KB and slightly increments
by 4KB per step

Log opened is IARU HF Championship, actually is still void.

I make some snapshots of the monitor and will send to you
directly (attachements do not pass here, right?)
Let me know what else you may need.
Tnx
- -
Bob, I2WIJ