[WT-support] wt4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 19 23:31:13 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 2:02 PM, JOSE PEIRO <ea5fq at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hi lowering the files of dtb., I programme a contest. the intercanbio does
> not go out, for example, the EU HF, does not go out for me the year, and it
> that I it have in automatic, wise you, since(as,like), in that I am wrong,
> regards...

I am still not sure if I understand the question.

   1. For Win-Test 4, you must save the database file EU_HF.DTB in
   "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
   Data\Win-Test\databases\"
   2. Then Select Tools | Data Entry | Exchange Guessing | Automatically
   (check this setting)
   3. Type a call that is in the database, e.g. UA3ABJ
   4. Expected exchange "66" automatically appears in "Rcvd" column
   5. Enter another callsign LY3OM
   6. Expected exchange "58" automatically appears in "Rcvd" column

For more info see:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Database_Files