[WT-support] WT4 - Out of memory!!

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Wed Jul 15 00:22:35 CEST 2009

Ciao Bob,

Bob I.2.WIJ wrote:

> didn't anybody find the same problem I faced?
> WT4 - Out of Memory and strange behaviour?
> see:
> http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-July/077882.html
>
> No answer yet also,
> and surely I didn't make anything wrong,
> just installed WT4 on a new directory, launched and made a new log!!

It depends on the Windows version you have. I have detected some
problems on Vista and later which I'm currently trying to deal with.
First problem is that Vista doesn't come with any MP3 encoder codec.
This results in an exception when you open the Contest Recorder because
no codec is found. This can be fixed installing the LAME ACM codec (see
previous talk on that topic on the mailing list). Second problem is more
complex to solve because the LAME codec is not well supported by WT yet.

Olivier / f5mzn