[WT-support] Yaesu FT-840 cat

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jul 13 13:03:30 CEST 2009

Hi David

David F4FDA a écrit :

> the rig respond when i change mode & freq from pc keybord but when  i use
> vfo & mode buton from the 840 , wintest don't see   new freq & mode.
> i use ft990 settings for cat , don't see 840 cat settings ( seems the same)

We learnt by experience that Yaesu radios (especially the older ones)
were using slightly different protocols, even if link settings (speed,
parity etc.) were identical.

I'm afraid the FT 840 would require a modification of the Win-Test code
to work. And having such a radio while writing the code. If we have an
opportunity to get such a radio, we will consider its addition.

73

Laurent - F6FVY