[WT-support] Audio Recorder in WT4 and Vista

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Jul 12 22:42:17 CEST 2009

Hi -

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY a écrit :

> I don't have any access to Vista, but how did you install LAME ? From a
> codec pack ? Or the DLL only (Where is it located and did you registered
> it ?), or the ACM version ? Or both ?

I confirm that LAME ACM is mandatory on Windows Vista (and Seven). This
one is OK:
http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-dshow-acm.php
(LAME 3.98.2 ACM codec, compiled with VC9/ICL).

If you can't get it installed with right-click Install on the INF file
(like myself), start "cmd.exe" as administrator, then enter the command:
C:\>rundll32 syssetup,SetupInfObjectInstallAction DefaultInstall 128
C:\Path\Where\It\Is\LameACM.inf

Gurus might have better suggestions!...

Olivier / f5mzn