[WT-support] wintest 4 install on windows Seven

w2nra at optonline.net w2nra at optonline.net
Sat Jul 11 20:24:58 CEST 2009

On Jul 11, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Claude P  wrote:
> Thank you Laurent for your quick answer.
> Too bad they write on the WIntest site :
> "Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the
> operating systems Windows 32 bits with no exception."

Hi Claude,

Do you think your statement is fair? Windows 7 hasn't been officially
released yet. Also given Microsoft's track record with Vista and the
verdict still out on Windows 7 I'm amazed that anyone would put
Windows 7 on their contesting computer.  With Microsoft the phrase
"Let the buyer beware!" truly applies. I'm a techy guy but I'm not
moving from Windows XP until I see evidence that a Micorsoft OS is
proven to be reliable and compatible with my hardware and software.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com