[WT-support] Deleting logged QSOs

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 11 19:23:50 CEST 2009

I can see that this can be done from the menu system, but today, trying
to get some practice in IARU I- of course!- managed to press the wrong
key and logged an invalid QSO. Not to worry I thought, cursor up to the
previous QSO and press F11. Oh yeah that deleted the callsign, but only
the callsign leaving the time in the log. But wait, there's more! Now I
can cursor back down to the current log line but the keyboard is locked
out ( can't enter anything) and none of the F keys nor <return> works.
The only solution was to exit the prog. and restart when all was OK.

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Is it possible to delete
logged QSOs without having to go the menu bar?

73

Clive
GW3NJW