[WT-support] Deleting logged QSOs

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 11 19:48:49 CEST 2009

Merci Larry, mais ouch!

I do n-o-t like that, sure it works but is really messy!

I am not a programmer of course but I don't understand the difficulties
in deleting a QSO. Certainly other loggers do this without difficulty.

No further comment required just something to make you lose a little
sleep ( encore!)

73

Clive
GW3NJW