[WT-support] V4- SO2R and ESM

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 9 21:27:40 CEST 2009

I'm setting up v4 with the microHam MK2R+, and have a couple of issues.

1. I set " shift binds to second radio", and expected that the shift key
would swap all functions from radio 1 to radio 2- it doesn't of course!
I can do this from the menu system ( but toooo slow), which seems to
indicate that the hot key for this is the * key, but this doesn't work
either! So which is the hot key to switch radios, can anyone help please?

2. The reason for using v4 is solely because of the ESM functionality,
but I can't see how to enable this, and searching the manual gives no
result at all for " ESM" . How is this invoked please?

73

Clive
GW3NJW