[WT-support] Free Upgrade V3->V4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 9 19:20:54 CEST 2009

Attention Stefan and other Gmail users:

If you find the Win-Test email in your Gmail Spam folder, and it has a red
banner at the top "This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware
of following any links ...," click the small down arrow in the top right
corner of the Gmail window, next to the [Reply] button, then select "Report
*not* phishing."

Adding the sender to your Gmail contacts folder may also prevent future
Win-Test messages from being flagged as Spam.