[WT-support] Swap VFO function in v4

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Wed Jul 8 00:12:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

I discovered just now there is no extra Band Map for 2nd VFO. So i
won't recognize if a new spot will appear or i can't set the 2nd RX to
QRG of new Multistation without switching.
Maybe there is a check where i can activate a extra band map per VFO,
i haven't found it.

I'm not the Win-Test Expert because i used it just a couple of times
in Multi2 Operation.
For SO1R 2VFO i used N1MM, but last Time in WPX my PC froze one time
and i had to reboot.

So I'm very close to buy Win-Test

It looks like big support for SO1R 2VFO isn't implemented jet. The
main scope is on SO2R and M/M Operation (like announced from the
Win-Test Crew).
Are there some plans to add a SO1R 2VFO Operation Mode in Wintest in
the near Future?

It should have a 2nd Bandmap for the 2nd VFO and the Switch VFO
Feature. Okay Zoli is right there is the A/B Button, so a 2nd Bandmap
would be the biggest improvement.
My wish: Set under "Operating->Technique" to SO1R 2VFO and i can
switch like in SO2R the Radios the VFOs and i have a Bandmap for VFO A
and B under "Window"

cheers
Olli, DH2WQ