[WT-support] Rotator

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 7 22:53:04 CEST 2009

To clarify, do step 5 and the others in the wtRotators program, not in
Win-Test.  In Win-Test you do need to select Windows, Rotators, then right
click on that Rotators windows and select Local wtRotatators | Start/Stop
automatically.

It would be more consistent if this setting were under Win-Test Options like
DX Cluster | Local wtDxTelnet | Stat/Stop automatically, but it is not.  You
have to right click on the Rotators Window.