[WT-support] Rotator

f8cil at wanadoo.fr f8cil at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 7 20:15:57 CEST 2009

Hi,
I seem to have a small problem with WinTest 4 rotator.
On the rotator part I have installed Hy-Gain DCU-1 (my rotator is a G-1000
coupled with the rotor card DXA from Idiom Press)
Linked with a USB serial adapter (all work with other software Logger32 -
HRD).

So the problem is with the command

ALT F12 - No function
CTRL F12 - No function
Nothing on the green screen (only -- -- -- --)
When I click on the left arrow the antenna turn but cw right
When I click on the right arrow the antenna turn also on cw right
When I right click on the green windows and click on an angle all is working
well !!!

Other thing with the last example. If I'm between 0 and 180° the 2 arrows
give a cw right
But if I'm on the portion between 180 and 360° the two arrows give only a
ccw left

In Option Win-Test Network Properties all seem to be ok

Any ideas or suggestion ?

73 from F8CIL Pascal