[WT-support] ARRL Field Day Scoring

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 3 08:38:07 CEST 2009

I assume you were in Low Power Class (150W or less). The power multiplier is
figured into the points per QSO on every line; it is NOT computed
afterwards.
1 point  for SSB X power multiplier of 2 = 2 points per SSB QSO
2 points for CW  X power multiplier of 2 = 4 points per CW  QSO

You can type the text command REOPEN, then change your entry class from "Low
Power" to "High Power" or "QRP" on the Contest Configuration Screen, and all
the point values will change accordingly.  When you type WRITELOG, the
summary sheet will show the updated score based on your power class.