[WT-support] V4 and Download of Files from "databases"

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Thu Jul 2 08:08:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

I installed successfull the new V4 in a new (fresh) directory (Windows XP). It
isn't quite clear for me how to download additional files from "databases" or
new master.cty file.

The documentation means that such files are now stored under (hidden) "C:
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\databases\". OK,
but how can I say to IE to store the new file in this directory?

Sorry for maybe primitive question but Windows is not my favorite system ;-)

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY