[WT-support] Tips for migrating from Win-Test V3 to Win-Test V4

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jul 2 00:52:37 CEST 2009

Hi

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> (I don't know what the '104' means or if it is the same for everyone).

It's a contestID : That means you can have different voice files
depending on the contest. It also means you will get your voices files
ready for the next year of the same contest. It also applies for multi-ops.

FYI, contestIDs are listed here :

http://download.win-test.com/utils/SummaryBroadcastingSpecs.txt

But, you're not supposed to manage yourself these directories. WT does
it for you ;-)

> The .WAV file is duplicated with different "speeds" now, so instead of
> trying to migrate your old .WAV files to WT4 it is just easier to
> re-record them with Win-Test 4.

Absolutely. At least once for each contest.

73

Larry