[WT-support] Icom IC-275, No Rig Control with USB > Serial convertor

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 1 19:21:23 CEST 2009

See

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Supported_rigs#Icom

and

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/WT.INI#Generic_ICOM_radio

for some hints.

Are you using Win-Test 3 or 4?

What software is being used to define the virtual COM port?  Did you try a
new driver?

Did you press the [IC-275 default settings] button in SETUP for the Radio 1
COM port (9600,8,N,1,Always Off,Always Off)?

Do you know the hex address that the IC-275 uses?  Did you change it from
the default?  If so, try IC-Generic as described in the referenced docs.

GL.