[WT-support] Search & Pounce Memories

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jan 28 19:29:51 CET 2009

Hi Gunar

yl2gd a écrit :

> Yes it works but the op-entered "spots" are going
> out of visible part of window very quckly due new
> DX-cluster spots. Sometimes it`s useful to see
> all DX-cluster spots not only MULTs
>
> Is there a way to create the separate window for
> the op-entered "spots" only? Very useful for few
> MULTs  I have relly heard and called once last
> 5 -10 minutes.

Well, TBH, in the worst (?) case we already have about 25 windows
opened... I'm sure you will understand we try to restrict at most the
creation of new windows !

But, for now, adding another option in the Alt-A wnd to restrict the
list to the op-entered spot looks very feasible, and is better than
nothing...